11 September 2019
NEW YORK STATE POLICE
Major Philip T. Rougeux
Troop D Commander
State Police arrested Jamal L. Victrum, age 28 from Mattydale, NY for the following charges:
- Criminal Possession of a Controlled Substance 3rd degree, class “B” felony
- Criminal Possession of a Weapon 2nd degree, class “C” felony
- Criminal Possession of a Weapon 3rd degree, class “D” felony
- Criminal Possession of Stolen Property 4th degree, class “E” felony
- Criminal Possession of Controlled Substance 7th degree, class “A” misdemeanor
- Speeding, a violation
- Failure to Obey a Police Officer, a violation.
Victrum was transported to the Onondaga County Justice Center pending centralized arraignment.
Members of the State Police Violent Gang & Narcotics Enforcement Team assisted in this investigation.