If you are unable to log in to the New York State Police Media Web Site site, please check to see if your browser is set to accept cookies. Cookies are used on the New York State Police Media Web Site site to authenticate user log-ins, and are therefore required.
Here's how you can enable cookies on your browser:
Netscape Communicator 4.0 + Users
- Pull down the "Edit" menu and select "Preferences."
- Select "Advanced."
- In the right hand menu, you will see a series of options for cookies. Select
"Accept All Cookies."
Internet Explorer 5.0 Users +
- Pull down the "View" menu to "Internet Options."
- Select the "Advanced" tab.
- Scroll down the menu until you reach the section on cookies.
Check the "Always Accept Cookies" button.
If you are still unable to log in after cookies have been enabled email: firstname.lastname@example.org for support.
Return to the Media login page