NEW YORK STATE POLICE
Acting Major Todd O. Stratton
Troop C Commander
On October 14, 2020, New York State Police conducted an Underage Drinking Initiative in Otsego County.
One location was not in compliance with the laws dealing with the sale of alcohol to person under the age of 21.
- Gas Way- 7368 State Highway 28, Schuyler Lake, NY.
As a result of the initiative, Derrick J. Thomes, age 32 of Richfield Springs, NY was charged under the New York Alcoholic Beverage Control Law, Section 65 – Prohibited Sale to a Person Under the Age of 21. He was issued and an appearance ticket to the town of Exeter court.
The following locations were found to be in compliance:
- Apple Mart - 472 East Main Street, Oneonta, NY
- EZ Food Mart -387 Main Street, Oneonta, NY
- Best Wine and Spirits - 5626 State Highway 7, Oneonta, NY
- Mirabito Store - 3542 State Highway 205, Hartwick, NY
- Mirabito Store - 80 West Main Street, Richfield Springs, NY 13439
- Stewarts - 119 West Main Street, Richfield Springs, NY
- Speedway - 3155 U.S. Highway 20, Richfield Springs, NY
- Fly Creek General Store - 6212 State Highway 28, Fly Creek, NY
- Apple Mart - 4869 State Highway 28, Cooperstown, NY
- Mirabito Village Tower - 102 Chestnut Street, Cooperstown, NY
- Stewarts - 108 Chestnut Street, Cooperstown, NY
- Apple Food Store - 3634 State Highway 28, Milford, NY
- Mirabito Store - 2341 State Highway 28, Oneonta, NY