24 July 2020
NEW YORK STATE POLICE
Acting Major Todd O. Stratton
Troop C Commander
On July 6, 2020 New York State Police at Binghamton arrested five people on drug charges after a traffic stop on Interstate 81.
A trooper monitoring traffic traveling northbound on I-81 in the city of Binghamton observed a vehicle and traffic infraction and initiated a traffic stop. An investigation at the scene revealed that the five occupants were in possession of concentrated cannabis. They were arrested and each charged with the Felony of Criminal Possession of a Controlled Substance in the fourth degree. They are identified as:
- Abdulmajeed N. Alharbi, age 24 of Cicero, NY
- Abdoalhakim N. Algahim, age 29 of Syracuse, NY
- Sean M. Baily, age 32 of Syracuse, NY
- Dabrien V. Davis, age 19 of Syracuse, NY
- Jonathan Maranon, age 21 of East Syracuse, NY
The were transported to SP Binghamton where they were processed and were released on appearance tickets to the city of Binghamton court on July 24, 2020.